Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Pure Energy" instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup

Here is the dance I choreographed to "Pure Energy" when my Zumba class had an 80's day. So much fun! We looked hilarous :D

I have been trying to learn more about what foods are good and bad because sometimes it is hard to tell. I have learned that high fructose corn syrup is something to try and avoid. My new goal is to work on finding foods that are high fructose corn syrup free. 
"In America today, we are eating huge doses of sugar, especially high fructose corn syrup.  It is sweeter and cheaper than regular sugar and is in every processed food and sugar-sweetened drink. Purging it from your diet is the single best thing you can do for your health!"  -http://drhyman.com/blog/2013/11/11/never-eat-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

80's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment