Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"Before He Cheats" Aerobic Dance

Honestly I have been struggling a lot with anxiety and depression lately but there is one constant thing that helps. For me that is dancing. On my zumba days I feel just a little better. I am able to handle things a little better. Not only the dancing but the people I dance with our amazing. I've always had a lot of social anxiety but slowly these women I dance with I am comfortable around. It feels really good to have a place to escape the pressure of motherhood, church responsibilities, chores. Its a good place to let go. To get some of the frustration out.

This dance is a good one for me to push the frustration out. While doing this dance I like to tense up all my muscles and push as if pulling myself through water. Its fun too. It's one of my favorite songs so I jam out to it all day long. I hope you can let out your frustrations and struggles out with this song. If not, have fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment