Thursday, September 12, 2013

I shower every day. Why not exercise? :P

I think it is important for me and everyone else to view exercise as something that fits inside our lifestyles. I like to see it as important as taking a shower every day. Yes taking a shower takes time and sometimes it feels inconvenient but we don't skip showers because of the consequences. Those consequences are very immediate, but exercise, those consequences take some time to really get to you but they can be just as bad. I want to look good and be healthy so I take a shower, but that is also why we exercise. Thinking this way has helped me keep exercising. I have passed my weight goal and my size goal so it makes it easy to just take the easy road. But I don't want someday for it all to catch up to me. I want to stay ahead as much as I can.

Weight: 121.5


No comments:

Post a Comment