Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Maintaining is easier than losing!

I have decided that as long as I stay under 120 pounds I am not going to count calories on myfitnesspal. It is kind of exhausting to center my life around that every day. I feel that is all I think about. My weight goal is 120 pounds so I decided I would count calories if I am there to protect me from going over. I feel like I would rather attack the problem before it gets out of hand. Maintaining weight is so much easier than loosing weight.
I feel like that is a good way to see a lot of things in my life. Instead of trying to loose weight I would like to maintain it. Instead of trying to fix a messed up marriage I would rather work right now on the small problems. Instead of trying to clean up a super messy apartment I would rather spend a couple minutes a day cleaning up. And on and on. I think I need to read this post a lot to remember to do those things every day :P


6 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. Besides, I feel like counting calories is similar to stepping on a scale every single morning, it will start to make you a little crazy, and you'll be beating yourself up for gaining a few pounds, or eating a bowl of ice cream after dinner. :P We should start working out again together though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do!! I have been doing Jillian Micheals on Saturday mornings but I really need a little variety :)

      Delete
  2. I needed this today. The maintaining. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete