Saturday, May 25, 2013

Avoided Mindless Snacking

May 24, 2013
I can already tell this is helping my habits. Yesterday I caught myself mindlessly walking over and looking through my kitchen looking for something to eat. Since I have decided to write everything I eat down it made me stop and think. I never realized until yesterday just how much I snack.
Well yesterday I did eat a hamburger and I would like to leave it at that but not is not completely honest. :P It was a McDonald's hamburger. Oh shame on me... It got me thinking though, I really don't want to cut those things out of my diet. Being as I maybe eat one of those a month. That is what I exercise for right? So it is ok for me to eat what I want to sometimes. It would be better for me to cut those things out entirely but its simple, I don't want to :)

Yesterday: Breakfast- Oatmeal with one glass of 1 percent milk.
                 Lunch- Hamburger, fruit parfait, can of coke.
                 Dinner- Taco Salad, One glass of milk.
                 Snacks- Can of Lemonade, Apple.
                 Exercise- 45 Minute Dance Workout.
                 Weight- 133.6


1 comment:

  1. I agree. You need to have some of those unhealthy things that you love every once in a while to reward yourself for the work you have done. Just stay focused and schedule days when you will reward yourself with some of those things - in moderation, of course.

    ReplyDelete