Thursday, May 30, 2013

No Sleep Won't Tear Me Down!

Wednesday May 29, 2013
The day that I knew was going to come came. I knew there would be a morning that I was so tired that I would just want to crawl back into bed instead of exercising in the morning. Last night Baby A had a really rough night. I also had a bit of a scare which lead to kind of a major melt down in the middle of the night. So although I am complaining that I didn't get much sleep, unfortunately my husband got less. He sat up with me and then he had to get up early while I went back to sleep until Baby A woke up again. Poor Husband T was sure nice about it though. He is awesome :) But I had decided when I started this that exercising in the morning was not a choice. I decided I don't even have to think about it, just do it. That is something my little brother would always say to me about things I didn't want to do. Just do it.  I am very proud that I did and I felt much better afterwards. Now if I can keep that attitude that would be awesome!

Breakfast: Oatmeal, 1 glass of 1% milk
Lunch: Coke, Turkey/potato/ peas frozen dinner, banana
Dinner: Chili cheese mac hamburger helper, vegetable mix, 2 glasses of grape juice
Snack: 1 glass of grape juice, apple
Dessert: Sparking jello (jello made with 7-up)
Weight: 134.5 lbs.
Exercise: 1 hour Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones, 50 minute walk with my mom
If only Baby A would sleep all through the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment