Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yard Work! Best Medicine

May 25, 2013
Yesterday was really good and a lot of fun. I have always loved doing yard work but since getting married and always living in an apartment complex I have not done it as much. Every Saturday my parents do so I decided to go help them.
I have been dealing with BPD and severe anxiety and lately it has been much harder to handle. What is awesome though is whenever I stay active and get exercise and make sure I get outside I feel 100% better. Sometimes it is hard to get up and do those things but it is worth it every time and I just need to remember that when I feel like just staying in bed. My awesome mom has been helping me so much with that. She gets me outside and on walks almost every day. Thank heavens for warmer weather!!

Breakfast: Granola Bar
Lunch: Soft Taco, 1 Glass of Milk
Dinner: Chicken Noodle Soup, Half of a Grilled Cheese Sandwich, 1 Glass of Milk
Snacks: Can of Lemonade, 1 Apple, 1 Banana
Weight: 131.4
Exercise: Mowed my parents lawn and planted flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment