Thursday, June 6, 2013

Brushing after dinner

Wednesday June 5, 2013
I want to try something new today to see if it helps. I am going to brush my teeth right after eating dinner so I don't eat anything afterwards. I have been doing ok but every once in awhile I slip. I am very much one of those people that in the winter love to have a hot chocolate before bed and in the summer time a bowl of ice cream. Having those things every once in awhile is fine but its really not good to do right before bed. Your metabolism slows down when you sleep so you shift from fat burning to fat storage. I have read that it is good for you to not eat anything three hours before you go to bed.

Breakfast: Honey bunch of oats
Lunch: Orangeade, taquitos, jalapeno poppers
Dinner: Cordon bleu, Parmesan pasta with corn, apple cranberry raspberry juice
Weight: 130.1
Exercise: 45 minute workout on my exercise ball


1 comment:

  1. I think it makes a huge difference if you can not eat after dinner. I can always tell when I have eaten that bowl of ice cream. Although I am trying to limit myself to a small scoop and that's all if I absolutely have to have some. Fruit is good to have too if you must eat. *Mom

    ReplyDelete