Sunday, June 2, 2013

Goodbye my good friend! I will miss you terrible :(

Saturday June 1, 2013
Something very sad happened today. I drank my last coke :( I have decided not to buy anymore. One of the suggestions I have been given is to not drink anything with calories. I am not one to just drink water all of the time, although I have been trying to drink a lot lately. So instead of cutting out drinks with calories for the time being, I am just going to try to cut out soda pop. Sooo depressing! I have had some friends and family members that have cut that out of their diets and it has made a huge difference. Why this is especially difficult is because I would gladly drink juice instead. But I am poor, very poor, and juice is so expensive. Except Kool-aid (ha ha if that was good for you I would be in heaven). So water and milk here I come. Thank heavens for frozen juice too. I can afford that sometimes too right? :)

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, 1 glass of 1% milk
Lunch: Scrambled eggs, toast with jelly, toast with honey, 2 glasses of chocolate milk
Dinner: Lasagna, 2 pieces of cheese bread, coke
Dessert: Cake and ice cream
Snack: Apple, orange juice
Weight: 133.4
Exercise: 1 hour at the park
Me and my soda :P

No comments:

Post a Comment