Sunday, June 9, 2013

Golds Gym Experience

Friday June 7, 2013
I went to Golds Gym with my friend M and she had a coupon for a free session with a personal trainer so we did that. It was so hard! I am extremely sore now. It was good but it was kind of silly because he was trying so hard to convince us to sign up with a personal trainer. I already knew that was out of the question because I don't have that kind of money. But the things he said to try to convince us were very strange. The most surprising thing was he told me I was clinically obese :P Bwah haha. He then went on to say that I will never reach my goal unless I have a personal trainer no matter what I do. He said to picture that my goal was to get to New York from here. If I went to a personal trainer once a week it would be like walking there, twice a week would be like driving, and 3 to 4 times a week would be like flying there. But basically it doesn't matter how much I exercise and eat well on my own I will never get to my goal :P Well I will just have to prove him wrong :)

Breakfast: Honey bunch of oats
Lunch: Tomato and cheese sandwich, pink lemonade, potato chips
Dinner: Hog dog, 1/2 hamburger, potato chips, milk
Snack: Apple, spoon full of peanut butter
Dessert: 3 snicker doodles, milk
Weight: 130.1
Exercise: 30 minutes with a personal trainer at Golds Gym

I weighed about 130 in this pic. SOOO OBESE! Haha. 

1 comment:

  1. Ya right Jaycie. You are so obese. I wonder what he would call me. Ok no beached whale comments.

    ReplyDelete