Monday, June 10, 2013

Pop tarts for Sunday breakfast

Sunday June 9, 2013
Growing up my family almost always had pop tarts for Sunday breakfast. It kind of became a tradition and I still like doing it. It's just the Sunday thing to do :) I was wondering Sunday morning if I should eat them because they are a bit more calories and not as good for you as some other breakfast foods. Then I remembered something I read in one of my health magazines saying that if you eat dessert, eating it for breakfast is the best thing you can do because then you have the whole rest of the day to work it off. Is that an excuse to eat it? It sure is! Haha.

Breakfast: Pop tarts, milk
Lunch: Thomas's special cheesy ramen
Dinner: Chicken marnae, salad, role, juice
Dessert: Snicker Doodles
Weight: 131.0
Me on pop tarts... haha just kidding :P

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of having dessert for breakfast. Although one year for my sister's birthday, we had chocolate cake for breakfast. She came home sick from school. I say chocolate isn't the best breakfast food but I could certainly go for strawberry shortcake. - Mom

    ReplyDelete