Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The less I eat the less I EVENTUALLY will want

Tuesday June 4, 2013
One thing that has kept me going is excepting that losing weight is not going to be comfortable. Once I excepted that I felt much better about how things were going. I try to look at the positive parts to it. For an example I can think whenever I am feeling hungry its a good thing because that means my stomach is probably shrinking. At least that is what I think happens. I have just noticed throughout my life that when I eat small amounts for a long period of time it gets to the point that eating a small amount makes me full. The hard part is just getting to that point.

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel, 1 glass of 1% milk
Lunch: Chicken/broccoli/cheese crescant hot pocket, 2 glasses of orange juice
Dinner: Hamburger, fries, green beans, 2 glasses of apple/cranberry/raspberry juice
Snack: Orange juice
Weight: 130.1
Exercise: 50 minutes of Pilates, 45 minute walk with my mom
You never know what awesome things you will see on a walk :) I miss living up in the avenues. That was a cool place to walk around. 

1 comment:

  1. There is a cool carving of a bear on 2200West. It is not painted though but I love it. Love our walks around the neighborhood. - Mom

    ReplyDelete