Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm full.. therefore I shall stop eating :)

Sunday June 2, 2013
At dinner I put the potatoes, vegetables and pot roast on my plate. About half way through eating what I dished I decided I was full and stopped eating. My husband joked with me that I was waisting food. My dad said something kind of funny. He told Husband T that if he wants a skinny wife its a good habit for me to stop eating once I am full. We all grow up being told we need to finish what is on our plates. But if we can tell when we should stop eating because we don't actually need anymore I think that is a really good thing.

Breakfast: 1 bowl of honey bunch of oats
Lunch: 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, 1 glass of 1% milk
Dinner: Potatoes, vegetable mix, and pot roast
Snack: 3 marshmallows
Dessert: Brownie, 1 glass of 1% milk
Weight: 131.6
That massive piece of pizza was the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I remember when you had bangs. -Mom

    ReplyDelete