Friday, June 21, 2013

I met my goal!!! :)

I did it!!! I met my goal. I can now fit into my size 5 jeans comfortably. It is an awesome feeling. Now I guess my goal is to not change my lifestyle now that I met my goal. I still want to get some form of exercise every day and eat right. After having Baby A I really never thought I would be able to get to this point because it seemed too far. I made it faster than I thought I would. There is something to say about making it a daily goal to treat your body right.

Thursday June 20, 2013
Breakfast: S'more :P
Lunch: Chicken patti, potatoes, corn
Dinner: Lasagna, salad, milk
Dessert: 100 calorie frozen yogurt
Weight: 129.0
Exercise: 45 minute walk



2 comments:

  1. S'mores for breakfast??? Awesome, but strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jaycie - Mom

    ReplyDelete